Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have you all finished the ENTIRE marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
when i was level 23, i got a membership and i found out my level 36 friend was in hyde park!

in the help section of your book thing, theres the description that tells you about where your quest is located. and it showed a picture of finding all the stray cats in marleybone

i always wondered what hyde park was. and when i got there. i IMMEDIATLY fell in love with marleybone!
i never thought there would be a giant london city theme world in w101

so i started exploring and i grabbed EVERY. SINGLE. SIDE QUEST possible. but i couldnt do them since i was level 23

when i got up to level 37. i completed every side quest i got and now when i click the quest finder thing in quests. it just says "There are no more quests available for this world."

im still amazed how i got the entire beautiful world of marleybone finished

did any of you do the same thing?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jordan35884 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
when i was level 23, i got a membership and i found out my level 36 friend was in hyde park!

in the help section of your book thing, theres the description that tells you about where your quest is located. and it showed a picture of finding all the stray cats in marleybone

i always wondered what hyde park was. and when i got there. i IMMEDIATLY fell in love with marleybone!
i never thought there would be a giant london city theme world in w101

so i started exploring and i grabbed EVERY. SINGLE. SIDE QUEST possible. but i couldnt do them since i was level 23

when i got up to level 37. i completed every side quest i got and now when i click the quest finder thing in quests. it just says "There are no more quests available for this world."

im still amazed how i got the entire beautiful world of marleybone finished

did any of you do the same thing?
Well kind of... I will not do the Kensington Square dungeon, but have done all other quests in Marleybone. It's one of my favorite worlds.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Yes, I did that for all the worlds up to Dragonspyre, including Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria. Eventually, I had to delete that character because everything was way too easy with zero challenge.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Yes. Of my 12 wizards, every one of them has done all quests in all worlds all the way up to the end of Zafaria, with only a few exceptions. Some of them haven't completed Tower of the Helephant in Wysteria yet, and others I'm waiting until they're level 90 to do the Aquila dungeons.

But Marleybone, including Kensington Park, has been completed by all of them... even the Warehouse, which you won't get until you complete Dragonspyre.