Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Hi I recently found this game I don't play too many games but I really like this one and plan on playing it for a long time. There was a free shark mount give away and I missed it. I miss everything even the party hat! I wish I have known about this game sooner because I found out people who have played for a long time got a cool free dragon mount. That left the rest of us out I am sad. I was just wondering if there was any other mount codes because I have spent all of my gold on mounts I walk everywhere and sometimes it takes forever. I don't care what mount I have at this point as long as I have one. Katie

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LadyK88 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi I recently found this game I don't play too many games but I really like this one and plan on playing it for a long time. There was a free shark mount give away and I missed it. I miss everything even the party hat! I wish I have known about this game sooner because I found out people who have played for a long time got a cool free dragon mount. That left the rest of us out I am sad. I was just wondering if there was any other mount codes because I have spent all of my gold on mounts I walk everywhere and sometimes it takes forever. I don't care what mount I have at this point as long as I have one. Katie
If you spent your gold on mounts, and you are still walking, does that mean that you are buying the "rental" mounts? Did you know that you can buy some of the "permanent" mounts with gold?

In the Crown Shop, click on one of these ... the Horned Sweeper or the Enchanted Broom. Look at the tabs on the right side, that show the cost. Then click on the "Gold" tab. Now you will see all of the permanent mounts that can be bought with Gold (instead of Crowns). That way you will end up with a permanent mount.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The Blue and Red Dragons, Ponies and the big cats like Lions and Tigers can be bought for gold also in crown store.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014