Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2014
I have an idea. I think that next time we get an update we should get a whole new other side to customization. The ability for players to change the faces of their characters for a small price also the hair from underneath the hat. And we could either make these changes be like mounts where you can purchase them permanently or temporary. I think this would be a fun, cool, and new addition for players. :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thunderz95 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I have an idea. I think that next time we get an update we should get a whole new other side to customization. The ability for players to change the faces of their characters for a small price also the hair from underneath the hat. And we could either make these changes be like mounts where you can purchase them permanently or temporary. I think this would be a fun, cool, and new addition for players. :)
This will not happen, sorry.
KI has stated, many times, that changes faces will not be available at any time.
We requested the changes to hair that you posted here, but KI decided to make the ones available in the crowns shop only. I have no hope of actually being able to just change hairstyles without using crowns and then more crowns to stitch the hair to the gear with the best stats.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2014