Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily crown quests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
So there is a golden guy named"The CrownMaster" he will give daily quests two in each world you can only take 4 of his quests a day in all worlds.The locations of him is,Commons,Oasis,the church in marleybone,jade palace outside,dragonspyre atheum,celestia spawn,zafaria shop area,azteca three points,the other world,final world
(You get the idea)so depending on the world he will give harder quests and better crown reward so for instance he will ask you to defeat nightshade 20 times for 30-40 crowns in wizard city.In krok he will ask you to defeat serket 10 times for 45-60 in marleybone defeat meowtiary 15 times in a row for 50-65 and etc.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
It would be easier to just do ten quizzes for 100 crowns rather than doing Big ben 15 times. you can go to the website freekigames and do quizzes.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
Lol when you are my level with my gear you will know how easy Big Ben is

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Charles GhostHunte... on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
Actually... pretty sure Saffron is your level. It just takes a while, and trivia is more efficient.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Charles GhostHunte... on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
The point is that it takes less time to do 10 trivia quizzes for 100 crowns right now than it would to do Big Ben ONCE. Your suggestion would take hours to less crowns.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Still, 15 times? That would take at least an hour or more. You can do ten quizzes with perfect scores in under 20 minutes. You just need to do it frequently and you memorize the answers eventually.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I wouldn't mind doing minor crown quests where you don't have to defeat someone x number of times. That really would take quite a while. But it would be something different to do in the game.