Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-5-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another week has gone by, and now it's time for Feedback Friday again!

This week, on Tuesday, specifically, Wizard101 turned six years old! I can't believe so much time has passed. Considering that milestone, let me ask you this... How long have you been playing Wizard101?
For me, the answer is about 7 years and 3 months. I think I have *most* everyone out there beat. ::grin::

Have a remarkable rest-of-your Friday, and a dynamite weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Three and a half years I have been playing and enjoying this wonderful game.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
My son and I have been playing wizard101 for 3 years now and still enjoy playing.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Going to be six years straight this coming October!!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I started playing in early February, 2009. So about five and a half years. I share a birthday with Wizard101 too! I'm a week bit older. Actually 39 years older.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2014
I have only been playing for about a Year and a half. Btw, do you or any other staff have accounts? If so, here's my in-game name:

Michael Thundersword, Master Pyromancer, currently in Dragonspyre

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I first joined September 2, 2009. I still have the "welcome" email from Headmaster Ambrose. I've had a few times where I had sabbaticals from Ravenwood, but I keep coming back to further my education.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hi! I have been playing wizard101 since May 9th, 2009 or so.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Professor Falmea on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Another week has gone by, and now it's time for Feedback Friday again!

This week, on Tuesday, specifically, Wizard101 turned six years old! I can't believe so much time has passed. Considering that milestone, let me ask you this... How long have you been playing Wizard101?
For me, the answer is about 7 years and 3 months. I think I have *most* everyone out there beat. ::grin::

Have a remarkable rest-of-your Friday, and a dynamite weekend!

I've been playing W101 since it first opened. 6 years now. doesn't seem like that long.

Lots of great additions and improvements to the game in that time. I just wish there was a way to see where all the players were at on the different servers so it was easy to find areas with other people in them... other than the commons.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have been playing since May 2009 which would make it a little over 5 years. Within that time i have made some very good friends who i look forward to chatting with nearly every day.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
I started playing a couple years ago, then I stopped. I got bored and decided to download it again on my new computer and I've been playing it like crazy for a couple weeks now! :D

Melissa Daydreamer

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
351 days. Yes, I know the exact day I started on. I started the day Toontown closed. Not happy.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i joined just before my 23rd birthday in 2011; by the time my subs end in december, i will have played for nearly 4 years.

-von

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
I have played Wizard101 since 22 February 2011.
My son showed me this wonderful game and I was hooked.
I'm an old lady, with children and grandchildren.
I have much pleasure in this game.
It keeps my brain active.
I play every day with one of my many charater's.

Pyromancer Level Max (100), is nearing completion in Khrysalis Part 2nd

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
4 years, 6 months. and its been great to play the game with family and friends!

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
for me about 9 months. but 7 years is A LONG TIME

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Sep 24, 2013
I've been playing this game for 4 and a half years.It is the best game i have ever come across, you guys are doing an amazing job on this game keep it up.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
on December 18 it will be four years for me i cant believe how much time that is... omg

Rylee Unicornblossom lvl 28

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Exactly 5 years. My daughter and my granddaughter started just a short time before that. Paige Willowleaf

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I have been playing since june 2009 but I have just started playing on the account recently again.

Molly Goldenleaf level 70

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
I have been playing for 1 year, my husband for about 3 years and our son has been playing for over 5!

Scarlet - Wizard

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I started playing not long after the game first came out. I started with my son ... we each had our own accounts so we could battle together or against one another. He stopped playing a couple of years ago, but I still play. In fact, I play both accounts. But sometimes when Wizard gets a new item or game, etc, he likes to jump in and check it all out. I recmmend this to everyone.