Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

people complaining about balance

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Hi why is everyone complaining about balance? They say stuff like "Take judgement away and take weakness away and take Loremaster away."
1.Well, if you took any spells away from balance, it would be really bad at PVP, especially if you took away judgement. Judgement not only helps me in PVP but also when I'm questing. It's literally the only single person attack spell I use unless I'm going against a balance boss(which in that case, I use hydra.)
2. If we can't spam weakness and shields, the opponents will just destroy us.
3. You can buy treasure cards or farm for all of balance's spells. You have the same access to them as we do. And you can always buy the mastery amulet.
4. If you're really that jealous of balance's abilities, make your own balance wizard.

These are some reasons not to take anything away from balance.

If it makes you feel better:
Balance is fire. Balance is ice. Balance is storm and myth and death and life. Balance is everything, mixed together. We couldn't be as good as we are without the other schools, because balance is a little bit of everything. (I made that up myself)

Your school, whatever it is, is just as important and just as strong. We couldn't even be as good as we are without you being so good. There's nothing wrong with balance, you can be super good at PVP too.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Nicely said, my main toon is balance and I love it. But I am by no means a warlord at this time, it is not OP, and just like any class, it has it's pros and cons, especially in the luck of the draw to who you get matched with.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
From what I can tell: they like to complain. Balance is "balance of every school".

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I gotta believe it's those that don't have a balance..... because that wizard has it's flaws.

1. No damage over time spells.
2. No way to quickly heal.
3. No easy way to remove shields.
4. Medium damage spells.
5. Can lose all blades if it needs to wand.
6. Loses all blades if someone does a Efreet or bad juju, or even a good weakness.
7. It can't stack traps and use wands to remove a weakness.
8. If it wants to stack non removable traps, it has no zero pips ones to put up.
9. It's shields are only 50%, which hurts with a shadow attack.
10. Everyone now sets for Balance, making it a harder school to win with.
11. I can go on and on, but you know this will fall on deaf ears.

Mana burn removes three pips and uses three pips, with minimal damage in most cases.
Super Nova is not used, cause no one puts it up an aura against a balance.
LoreMaster, oh yeah the only spell they really got (if they can even get it),
and everyone whines about it.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
FrelaB on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Nicely said, my main toon is balance and I love it. But I am by no means a warlord at this time, it is not OP, and just like any class, it has it's pros and cons, especially in the luck of the draw to who you get matched with.
I totally agree, every school has it's pros and cons. That's the beauty of Wizard101, all of the schools have really good things about them, and all of them have really bad things about them. Every school is equal.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Dragoncloud888 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi why is everyone complaining about balance? They say stuff like "Take judgement away and take weakness away and take Loremaster away."
1.Well, if you took any spells away from balance, it would be really bad at PVP, especially if you took away judgement. Judgement not only helps me in PVP but also when I'm questing. It's literally the only single person attack spell I use unless I'm going against a balance boss(which in that case, I use hydra.)
2. If we can't spam weakness and shields, the opponents will just destroy us.
3. You can buy treasure cards or farm for all of balance's spells. You have the same access to them as we do. And you can always buy the mastery amulet.
4. If you're really that jealous of balance's abilities, make your own balance wizard.

These are some reasons not to take anything away from balance.

If it makes you feel better:
Balance is fire. Balance is ice. Balance is storm and myth and death and life. Balance is everything, mixed together. We couldn't be as good as we are without the other schools, because balance is a little bit of everything. (I made that up myself)

Your school, whatever it is, is just as important and just as strong. We couldn't even be as good as we are without you being so good. There's nothing wrong with balance, you can be super good at PVP too.
Well balance wizards need it to live and I have a pvp balance level 5 vet and so we need all the shields and such.