Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I undo the damage?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Ok get comfy because this ones a doozy. On my level 66 fire wizard I tried to go for the lexicon blade but I died even though there other wizards (one of them in the life school) in the battle. Then I gave up. I haven't crafted since dragonspyre and I am in zafaria. I am planning to get full Poseidon gear at level 70 because I don't exactly love waterworks (long story) I am wearing lvl 50 pagoda gear a pet helephant that has 5 power pip chance and two selfish talents. Now my ice wizard is the complete package. At lvl 32 he has full zeus gear, heart steel athame, and dare i mention he has great resist, a decent pet in training (lvl anchent) with a plan for s.p.u.d.f. pet. No matter what I have tried my fire is complete noob but my ice is tremendous. What can I do to help my fire I can't delete him he is my first and I like him.

Kyle Earthshard () Lvl 66

Kane Star () lvl 32

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Take up crafting again. Finish the crafting quests up through Celestia then craft Wintertusk gear. It's pretty close to Waterworks gear.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
the awesome pyroma... on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Ok get comfy because this ones a doozy. On my level 66 fire wizard I tried to go for the lexicon blade but I died even though there other wizards (one of them in the life school) in the battle. Then I gave up. I haven't crafted since dragonspyre and I am in zafaria. I am planning to get full Poseidon gear at level 70 because I don't exactly love waterworks (long story) I am wearing lvl 50 pagoda gear a pet helephant that has 5 power pip chance and two selfish talents. Now my ice wizard is the complete package. At lvl 32 he has full zeus gear, heart steel athame, and dare i mention he has great resist, a decent pet in training (lvl anchent) with a plan for s.p.u.d.f. pet. No matter what I have tried my fire is complete noob but my ice is tremendous. What can I do to help my fire I can't delete him he is my first and I like him.

Kane Star () lvl 32
Why don't you use your fire wizard to get some gear from Atlantea? That's what a lot of people your level do.
And for a pet, you say you've been to Celestia, and there is a place in Celestia where a sea dragon is dropped. Which means you can farm for that. The sea dragon is prety much considered the best universal pet.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
the awesome pyroma... on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:

Kane Star () lvl 32
Also why don't you switch your awesome SPUDF pet to your fire wizard?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
You can get the blade. Try again with a team. Or craft - there are alternatives.

I'd try to make peace with Waterworks. It's a shorter instance than Atlantea and better gear. if not, crafting again.

Pets take time. Try working on your fire pet slowly. Hatch with better pets and see how it goes.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Firstly, the lexicon blade and aureate band aren't worth the time it takes to farm for them. Waterworks gear is a good deal but if you don't want to do it, you can survive without it. The crafted gear is worth it and you only have to get up to grandmaster artisan but I would suggest going for that after you try for the poseidon gear. If you do plan to farm atlantea at level 70, its not worth it to try and scrounge up good gear for just four more levels. For your pet, you can ALWAYS start over. I would suggest farming trial of the spheres for a sea dragon pet or maybe starting with the starfish. Good luck!

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Well, you're shooting yourself in the foot by refusing to farm for Waterworks gear or finish the crafting quests, so you may want to rethink those decisions.