Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Hi, i'm Andrew and I am writing this to ask a question about spells. I need to know where I can get this spell and what it is called. it is a spell were you can make your blade stronger. ex. 35+ can turn into 45+. thank you for helping me. Good luck level tens!

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
andrew misthammer on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi, i'm Andrew and I am writing this to ask a question about spells. I need to know where I can get this spell and what it is called. it is a spell were you can make your blade stronger. ex. 35+ can turn into 45+. thank you for helping me. Good luck level tens!
This is called Sharpened Blade!

It can be obtained as a trained spell through the Aztecan Sun School Quest "Turn Up The Sun". You must be at least level 86 I believe, to obtain with quest from Tezcat Threestar.

First, you must have completed "Thorn In My Pride" in Zafaria.
You must have completed "Third Star on The Left" in Azteca.

Meeting these achievements will get you Sharpened Blade, Potent Trap, and Primodoral. (I apologize for any misspelling of the spells!)

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
HI! You can obtain that spell in Azteca.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 96 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 24

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
Well. It is sharpen blade. BUT. you can use treasure cards ice blades and stuff in tc wise: 45% attack boost.

- Fallon Ghost - Scarlet Dragonflame and Stormblade - Jordan Night - Jacquilene Shadowthorn

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
andrew misthammer on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Sun_Spells

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Sharpened_Blade

It is called Sharpen Blade and there are a few ways you can get it to use in game. That explains why you may see it on a lower level wizard then when the "spell" is available at lvl 86 and after a certain amount of questing is done.

Gear, Enchanted Armament Pet, Treasure Card (rare) and the actual Spell trained in Azteca.

The spell form and gear/pet form are actually stackable. Sharpen Blade and Potent trap make a good combo for higher world battles.

Mary