Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rebus fun

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Okay I figured that with the icons we can post I'd start a game called guess the rebus and for those who don't know what a rebus is it's basically something like ++U which we all know translates to I love you and while I would like to use nothing but icons for my rebus I can't because of the limited (but very cool looking) icons KI provides us with and once someone guesses the rebus I will post a new one along with whoever guessed rebus correctly first and they will vary in difficulty . The first rebus is Calm+B4+

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balance princess on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
Okay I figured that with the icons we can post I'd start a game called guess the rebus and for those who don't know what a rebus is it's basically something like ++U which we all know translates to I love you and while I would like to use nothing but icons for my rebus I can't because of the limited (but very cool looking) icons KI provides us with and once someone guesses the rebus I will post a new one along with whoever guessed rebus correctly first and they will vary in difficulty . The first rebus is Calm+B4+
Answer to your Rebus: Calm before the storm

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
RavenLady777 on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Answer to your Rebus: Calm before the storm
Ravenlady got it right the correct answer is (Calm before the storm) . The next rebus is Cloak+

Survivor
May 07, 2013
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
ahmetep515 on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
Cloak and dagger !
ahmetep is correct the answer is (Cloak and dagger) . The next rebus is 1+blu+

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Balance princess on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
ahmetep is correct the answer is (Cloak and dagger) . The next rebus is 1+blu+
Once in a blue moon?