Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long will it take to do this??

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I've been asking people in the hatchery to hatch with me and all i've gotten in responses are no, no thanks, and wanna do Pagoda, Winterbane, or Spiral Cup Gauntlets with me??? So I was wondering how long will it take to start making a pet from scratch without the hatchery and by myself or with a friend or two along the way. I want on this pet Fire Dealer, Pain Giver, Fairy Friend, Spell Proof and Defying and I'm thinking of making the pet a Shadow Phoenix (Scarecrow and Phoenix hybrid). I realize it'll be a lot of time, hard work, and mega snacks but I'm willing to try it. Which pets am I going to need for Fire Dealer, Pain Giver, and Fairy Friend since I already have Spell Proof and Defying on my storm hound. Any suggestions or advice please?

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
The extremely kind and generous members of hatching groups on Central will help speed up the process for you! If you're not a member there, become one and check out the Pet Mixing Meet-Up section on the forum. (As a bonus, there isn't a delay in posting to the forum on Central.)

Good luck!

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary
iridian Lotusblade, Magus
Sabrina Boomblossom, Journeyman

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Miranda Nightsinge... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
The extremely kind and generous members of hatching groups on Central will help speed up the process for you! If you're not a member there, become one and check out the Pet Mixing Meet-Up section on the forum. (As a bonus, there isn't a delay in posting to the forum on Central.)

Good luck!

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary
iridian Lotusblade, Magus
Sabrina Boomblossom, Journeyman
It would have taken months for me to do this since I didn't know about this Thanks!