Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I made it!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I finally made it to Celestia yay! It took me two months to get through Dragonspyre but I finally made it I'm so happy any tips for me?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Congrats Dragoncloud on making it to Celestia. In this world you will face new and challenging enemies that can do amazing things average wizards can't... a.k.a. the new bosses in this world cheat in battle. All of them cheat in fact. My biggest tip for you is to beat Grizzleheim first before goiong in to Celestia so you can gets some levels.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Fire master037 on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Congrats Dragoncloud on making it to Celestia. In this world you will face new and challenging enemies that can do amazing things average wizards can't... a.k.a. the new bosses in this world cheat in battle. All of them cheat in fact. My biggest tip for you is to beat Grizzleheim first before goiong in to Celestia so you can gets some levels.
Okay yeah I did a few Celestia quests but I'm going to go do Grizzleheim and then Wintertusk or what ever it's called and I want to get my Ra spell

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Good choice! I think Ra is one of they coolest spells in the game just because it's such a strong multiattack. Have fun with it.