Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perks for those who have emptied their piggy banks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Hello wizard community,

Today my topic is that KI should give perks to those who have spent $50+ on their game. One perk such as August being free membership month. I have spent more than I am willing to say on this game and I think KI should show some luv :D. Comment if you think so too!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Balanced Wizard on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Hello wizard community,

Today my topic is that KI should give perks to those who have spent $50+ on their game. One perk such as August being free membership month. I have spent more than I am willing to say on this game and I think KI should show some luv :D. Comment if you think so too!
I think this also. It is because of us paying members that the game keeps going and we should get something.
The only thing wrong with this is what if someone already bought a subscription for August and now they could have saved so much money but they didn't know.
I think that those who have payed more than 50$ should get like 2500 free crowns, that is more reasonable and I think King's Isle would be more willing to do that.
Myrna Dragoncloud

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Dragoncloud888 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
I think this also. It is because of us paying members that the game keeps going and we should get something.
The only thing wrong with this is what if someone already bought a subscription for August and now they could have saved so much money but they didn't know.
I think that those who have payed more than 50$ should get like 2500 free crowns, that is more reasonable and I think King's Isle would be more willing to do that.
Myrna Dragoncloud
" It is because of us paying members that the game keeps going and we should get something. " The something you get is.....to play the entire game. If no one ever paid anything, the game simply wouldn't exist and you would have to find something else to do with your time.

Whatever a person chooses to pay in this game is exactly what they get....entertainment.

Aside from that, members do get extra perks already. You can review them at the link below.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/options

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balanced Wizard on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Hello wizard community,

If you have a yearly membership, a free month does no good. We need a different 'perk' but I do agree that something would be nice.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Oran of Urz on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
" It is because of us paying members that the game keeps going and we should get something. " The something you get is.....to play the entire game. If no one ever paid anything, the game simply wouldn't exist and you would have to find something else to do with your time.

Whatever a person chooses to pay in this game is exactly what they get....entertainment.

Aside from that, members do get extra perks already. You can review them at the link below.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/options
Yeah, I know we get the entire game, but I take two months for each world, so I end up paying a lot. I buy crowns, also.
And you are right, if no one ever paid anything, the game wouldn't exist. So if we stopped paying, it wouldn't exist. That's what I mean by keeping it going.
Once again, we should get something every now and then. Wouldn't you like a few free crowns once every year?
Myrna Dragoncloud