Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alpha and Omega Ring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Whenever I do Mount Olympus there's usually a 90+ wizard waiting for his/her friends to teleport to him/her for the Alpha and Omega Ring. Well I sometimes go with them at the last second. And when I do I help buff, heal, and defeat the minions. This didn't happen this week or the one before. I was soo busy playing Minecraft that I forgot that today might be the last day I would be able to post. I was doing this with my death and I survived the whole battle. This was my first time with my death so wasn't expecting really good. When the battle ended i saw the ring icon. That ring was the Alpha and Omega Ring So I was wondering should i feed it to my pet or save it until one of my other wizards hit 90 and use that wizard extra time to get the Blade of the Felled Titan. It gives me extra time for that but takes away the fun too. I don't get frustrated whenever I don't get the 5+ item I wanted to get from boss. The Alha and Omege Ring is an ultra-rare item and i got it at the first time so i'm not sure what to do with it.

P.S. I am new to the advatar thing so i will try write anotherm post to see if my experiment works. I am only going to put my main wizard.

Andrew BattleBlade Lv 35 or 36 still doing Krok

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Save it. Put it in the shared bank so nothing happens to it and save it.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Journeyman Theurgist

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
CoolDude10128 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Whenever I do Mount Olympus there's usually a 90+ wizard waiting for his/her friends to teleport to him/her for the Alpha and Omega Ring. Well I sometimes go with them at the last second. And when I do I help buff, heal, and defeat the minions. This didn't happen this week or the one before. I was soo busy playing Minecraft that I forgot that today might be the last day I would be able to post. I was doing this with my death and I survived the whole battle. This was my first time with my death so wasn't expecting really good. When the battle ended i saw the ring icon. That ring was the Alpha and Omega Ring So I was wondering should i feed it to my pet or save it until one of my other wizards hit 90 and use that wizard extra time to get the Blade of the Felled Titan. It gives me extra time for that but takes away the fun too. I don't get frustrated whenever I don't get the 5+ item I wanted to get from boss. The Alha and Omege Ring is an ultra-rare item and i got it at the first time so i'm not sure what to do with it.

P.S. I am new to the advatar thing so i will try write anotherm post to see if my experiment works. I am only going to put my main wizard.

Andrew BattleBlade Lv 35 or 36 still doing Krok
Save it until one of your wizards gets to Level 90. It took me 30 tries to get that ring and it gets me mad when my friends take 2-5 tries getting it Also I bet that the other people that went in with you were mad that you got it and they didn't

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
I would keep it until later. It is relatively hard to get, and you might have difficulties obtaining it later if you feed it to your pet now. The feeding rewards will probably not be as good as the ring either.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Save it, when you hit level 90 you will be busy farming for hade's gear and the ring will help you do tartarus.
Tara

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Save it! You'll be happy to have it when you hit 90.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I've got like two of em and I got them pretty easily but whenever I tell people what I got after the battle is over they go wow your so lucky so i would save it if I were you.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Why on earth would you feed it to your pet? Keep it, for Bartleby's sake.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
if you fed it to your pet its on you i cannot help you farm sorry