Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Memories given by w101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Does anyone feel like their lives wouldn't be how it is without wizard101? Like some of the people you meet on this game are for maybe life? I met my best friend on here and I honestly can't imagine not clicking on play that day 4 years ago. I just think that on a game like this, possibly like many others, the only thing that really differentiates you is your personality and when things like prejudice on first appearances is out the way, all you really have is your personalities to connect on and I think that's amazing, because when you connect with someone, you really do.

Does anyone else feel like this? Or is it just me? x. x

Paige NightGlade
Exalted

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
BritishPaige on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Does anyone feel like their lives wouldn't be how it is without wizard101? Like some of the people you meet on this game are for maybe life? I met my best friend on here and I honestly can't imagine not clicking on play that day 4 years ago. I just think that on a game like this, possibly like many others, the only thing that really differentiates you is your personality and when things like prejudice on first appearances is out the way, all you really have is your personalities to connect on and I think that's amazing, because when you connect with someone, you really do.

Does anyone else feel like this? Or is it just me? x. x

Paige NightGlade
Exalted
BritishPaige,

I feel the exact same way!

I met two of my best-est friends ever through Wizard101, and I could not imagine gaming without them. I totally agree with everything you say in your posts.

Thanks for taking the time to read my comment

Miranda Thundergem
Archmage

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
My life would definitely be different without Wizard101. When I was a bit younger, I was always extremely depressed, but I've made so many amazing people on there that I forgot to be upset!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I met some of my dearest friends through this game; they restored my faith in humanity, reminded me that there are good people in the world, and I will remember their kindness long after my time in the Spiral ends.

-von

exalted
trans
grand
magus