Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance pet

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
So I'm a grandmaster I got the hydra but what's the next pet I get and when do I get it?

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
You'll get the quest for a Judgment pet when you hit level 58 AND have completed the quest Nordilund Exposure in Wintertusk. This last requirement is the one that holds a lot of folks up.

You'll get the quest for a Chimera pet when you hit level 78 AND have your Judgment pet.

You'll get the quest for a Sabertooth pet when you hit level 98 AND have your Chimera pet.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Journeyman Theurgist

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Miranda Nightsinge... on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
You'll get the quest for a Judgment pet when you hit level 58 AND have completed the quest Nordilund Exposure in Wintertusk. This last requirement is the one that holds a lot of folks up.

You'll get the quest for a Chimera pet when you hit level 78 AND have your Judgment pet.

You'll get the quest for a Sabertooth pet when you hit level 98 AND have your Chimera pet.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Journeyman Theurgist
Thanks so much. I better start doing some Grizzlehiem!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
It took a long time for me to get that judgement pet and a few days after i got the chimera so its better earlier than later to do grizzleheim!