Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding a "Request to Teleporter Filter"

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yep. It's still true. It still needs to be done.

It's not a solution to tell people to turn ports off and ignore anyone who possibly might annoy you, basically becoming a wizard hermit. That's a horrible workaround.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I'd put in the option "starred friends, all friends, no friends"

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Having a portrait or other alert could work, or possibly your friends list could open to reveal the person trying to port, as if you clicked on their name in the list. I would not want an alert in the middle of the screen though, especially during the middle of battle. If there are family or friends that you game with often, maybe there could be a feature that allows them to port to you, even if you have the ports turned off.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
ElvenGoddess86 on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Having a portrait or other alert could work, or possibly your friends list could open to reveal the person trying to port, as if you clicked on their name in the list. I would not want an alert in the middle of the screen though, especially during the middle of battle. If there are family or friends that you game with often, maybe there could be a feature that allows them to port to you, even if you have the ports turned off.
That also sounds like a good idea, but I think something should done extra for sure.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2014
Would be awesome. :)

Regards,
Nathan SoulRiver