Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get out of Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
I have defeated the plague ONI and have done a few quest after it and I was just wondering how much further I have to go? And how long do you think it would take for someone who playas roughly an hour a day, any thing would help

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
ashley fairyhunter on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
I have defeated the plague ONI and have done a few quest after it and I was just wondering how much further I have to go? And how long do you think it would take for someone who playas roughly an hour a day, any thing would help
Check the wizard101 central wiki on the questline of Mooshu! Than find your quest and check how much longer! :D

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
With help, 5 days. alone, maybe a week and a half. I did the the death oni in a day going with others playing 5 hours and the jade oni was pretty quick, but you pretty much can't do it alone without being lvl 60 or so. Hope this helps!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You've got a ways to go... the quest tree is below so you can check it out.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hi! I believe you are roughly two thirds of the way through Mooshu. You still have a couple more areas and a dungeon or so left. You should be able to complete it in less than a week I believe. I hope this helped!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Cody Thunder Caller

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
You have a while before you reach Death Oni and Jade Oni.A good way to get to them is to do only main quest and try to find a questing buddy.A questing buddy is a person on the same quest.

sincerely
Pyromancer 123

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I play an hour a day, and it took me about three weeks to do Mooshu, although it usually takes me a month to do worlds.
You shouldn't have that far to go. Just keep questing!
Mooshu ends when you defeat the jade oni, a boss with 7,000 health. This may seem like but it's actually easy since he's the only one in there. The thing to remember with jade oni: heal yourself, don't forget to, healing is important.