Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 on mobile devices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
wouldn't it be amazing if we could play wizard101 on our phones or tablets. I think that it would be a great. tell you rthoughts and maybe KingsIsle will listen.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Juan Raven on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
wouldn't it be amazing if we could play wizard101 on our phones or tablets. I think that it would be a great. tell you rthoughts and maybe KingsIsle will listen.
There is no way this can happen. The game is much to graphic intensive and requires a lot of power to function.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Tablets/phones have neither the controls nor the processing power to handle Wizard101.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
It would be cool but just imagine the Infinite lag I would NOT want to deal with that much lag.....however it would be great as a console game

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Balance princess on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
It would be cool but just imagine the Infinite lag I would NOT want to deal with that much lag.....however it would be great as a console game
Agreed, Playing Wizard101 on my PlayStation 4 would be great

Aaron Fireblade Level 97

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
This is is such a great idea.
I only wish tablets or phones where that powerful.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Juan Raven on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
I wish!
but sadly, my phone would fry up if I tried to play an MMO on it
But one day, technologies will be sooooo advanced that King's Isle may have to consider this, just not gonna happen anytime soon.
Myrna Dragoncloud