Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the most popular place to go everyday?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
I've been everywhere through the spiral, but sometimes I think some areas are so populated that I get a little delay on my screen .
I think one of the most popular place to be in is The Bazaar, the most popular place for buying and selling.

What do you guys think is the most popular place to be in?

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Hm I'm not sure but outside of the shopping district and the commons one of the most frequented battle sigils seems to be the Lore master but then again the highest world I've been to so far is dragonspyre.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Probably the commons.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
  • The commons
  • The bazaar
  • Pet pavillion & the hatchery
  • Loremaster
  • Mirror Lake
  • Aquila
  • The commons area of each world (the oasis, regents square ...)
  • Morganthes dungeon
Tara

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Waterworks entrance in crab alley

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
WC Commons is lag central station. Next is the Pet Pavillion and Bazaar. Morganthe and to a lesser extent Loremaster. Aquila seems to have quieted down a bit.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LukeAndEye on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I've been everywhere through the spiral, but sometimes I think some areas are so populated that I get a little delay on my screen .
I think one of the most popular place to be in is The Bazaar, the most popular place for buying and selling.

What do you guys think is the most popular place to be in?
A lot depends on your realm... the Commons in WC is the most populated area hands down. The Bazaar and Triton Ave by the Kracken are also really busy most of the time. And anything new; any new area will always be jammed at first. Fishing sure didn't help the Commons issue!

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
i too think the commons are popular

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
like you all said wizard city commons especially in the ambrose realm

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Ambrose's office ... especially on Ambrose realm.

Haley MoonHeart, Promethan Thaumagture

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
About a year ago population was high in pretty much every world hub. The Commons is always filled to the brim. Pet Pavillion, the Shopping District, Old Town, and the Bazaar are probably second most populated. I tend to also see a lot of people in Shadow Palace and Merle's office. Other than that, you don't see more than 10 people in the same area (Unless it's in Wizard City or a new world, that is)

Sean Firesword

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Probably the commons because I see a whole bunch of people fishing, socializing, etc. Everyday I go to commons it alway is a little slow cause of how crowded it is. lol

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
The most popular place is definitely the Commons, and this number of people was increased in the fishing update. If you can get yourself into a crowded realm in the commons, that's the most populated place you can go.
Other than that, Pet Pavilion, the shopping district, Unicorn Way, and Triton Avenue(especially the kraken area) are always jam packed with people.
So, as you can see, pretty much every place that you don't have to pay to go is always packed, because even players who don't play are in them.
For most popular worlds, I see the most people in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Aquila, and Dragonspyre(I've only been up to Celestia so I don't know how accurate this is.)
Myrna Dragoncloud