Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiril Cup Gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2013
I just did the gauntlet with two friends and not one of us received any xp. This is not the first time this has happened there is no point spending 40 plus dollars on the gauntlet if I am not going to receive xp for it. Sure I am receiving pets and things but that's all.
Please look into fixing this,
Roslyn Redblossom
Level 47

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All dungeon quests give XP first time and half XP second time, then 0XP except for the normal 3/pip battle XP. Not a bug. You can't just keep doing the same quest over and over to pump up XP. The main reason for gauntlets are to run dungeons with friends for gear and pets and snacks and seeds and such.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
In the spiral cup gauntlet, the programming is set up where you must beat the ogre (if you defeat him on the first round no minions appear), THEN walk up to the horse and Wysteria gal to get your XP. You must walk over that virtual real estate to be awarded the XP. Considering this is quite a bit of XP, most users level at this point. The extra step allows users to gear up in all that energy gear they may have won in the chamber before getting their XP.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Roslyn redblossom on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I just did the gauntlet with two friends and not one of us received any xp. This is not the first time this has happened there is no point spending 40 plus dollars on the gauntlet if I am not going to receive xp for it. Sure I am receiving pets and things but that's all.
Please look into fixing this,
Roslyn Redblossom
Level 47
you won't get XP because you use tc allot probably use your true spells my friend told me this but if i'm wrong blame me for listening to my friend i get Xp like thousands of it Andrew CrowCaster Lvl 42