Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

{Wanted To Hatch} - Ultimate Healing pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
hey guys Blaze Deathrider here lvl 100

so me personally i am very interested in unique pets and talents. So i was wondering if anyone has ever tried (or already have) to achieve the following talents

#1: Fairy Friend
#2: Unicorn
#3: Spritely
#4: Energizing Battery
#5: Batusi

THATS THE ULTIMATE HEALING PET, puts the rest to shame

so if anyone was talented enough to achieve the above talents on their pet let us know and it would be an honor if i can hatch my spudf pet with yours

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Blaze DeathRider on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
hey guys Blaze Deathrider here lvl 100

so me personally i am very interested in unique pets and talents. So i was wondering if anyone has ever tried (or already have) to achieve the following talents

#1: Fairy Friend
#2: Unicorn
#3: Spritely
#4: Energizing Battery
#5: Batusi

THATS THE ULTIMATE HEALING PET, puts the rest to shame

so if anyone was talented enough to achieve the above talents on their pet let us know and it would be an honor if i can hatch my spudf pet with yours
I would really like to know how many different types of pets you would need to get these talents, for example Ladybug and Burlap Boy have Batusi so you need to get the talents from them and move on to the others.
Thinking about the cost and time involved gives me a headache lol

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Batusi isn't enough healing to bother with. You'd be better with Spell Proof or a healing boost in that slot for most uses.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
My main healing pet for team play is Maxwell, an Enchanted Armament with Fairy, Spritely, Unicorn, +10 Proof and +5 Defy.