Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila level 30 dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Guys i went to the Aquila level 30 dungeon and there is this rank 12 boss do you do that? Does it drop anything anyways? i dont get it.

Level 36 Wolf IceBlade
Level 85 Paul ShadowSword
Level 64 Robert CrowForge
Level 85 Gavin Deathblade

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
The side boss is optional. I'm not sure why they put a level 90 boss in a level 30 instance, but if you want a good challenge your can go for it, or skip him until you are higher level and do the main part for now.

The main quest of Mt O drops some good level 30 gear. The side boss (Gladiator) drops one of the best level 90 rings in the game, and a very cool pet. There are rare reagent drops too.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dakota Death on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
The side boss is optional. I'm not sure why they put a level 90 boss in a level 30 instance, but if you want a good challenge your can go for it, or skip him until you are higher level and do the main part for now.

The main quest of Mt O drops some good level 30 gear. The side boss (Gladiator) drops one of the best level 90 rings in the game, and a very cool pet. There are rare reagent drops too.
There's a level 90 boss in all the Aquila dungeons. They had to add SOMETHING for high level players to do to keep busy for the time before Khysalis came out.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
seethe42 on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
There's a level 90 boss in all the Aquila dungeons. They had to add SOMETHING for high level players to do to keep busy for the time before Khysalis came out.
Oh sure, I just mean there's no reason for him to be buried in Mt O. It seems like it would have made more sense to have separate sigils to prevent confusion.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wolf Ice Blade on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
Guys i went to the Aquila level 30 dungeon and there is this rank 12 boss do you do that? Does it drop anything anyways? i dont get it.

Level 36 Wolf IceBlade
Level 85 Paul ShadowSword
Level 64 Robert CrowForge
Level 85 Gavin Deathblade
I have battled that boss a few times. In test I used a lvl 30ish wizard to help a higher level storm that took the quest - maybe by accident. When it went live again I helped another that wanted to get the quest out of their book. Later I battled it with my higher level Ice wizard for the pet drop which I was glad only took 3 times which is about how long I bother before I move on.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Gladiator_Dimachaerus

Depending on what you want he does drop quite a few things.

Mary

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Dakota Death on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Oh sure, I just mean there's no reason for him to be buried in Mt O. It seems like it would have made more sense to have separate sigils to prevent confusion.
Keep him there. I got my Enchanted Armament pet from him, which I have used ever since. He's weak, a team of level 30s can beat him if they know what they're doing.

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
That boss is an optional boss. I see that you have two lvl 85 wizards so that would be easy for your group. Drops from that boss includes the shield and sword pet and rare reagents. I suggest in your case that you should try it.
-Alyssa MoonLeaf Level 42