Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I just started playing Wizard101 yesterday.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2014
School of Ice - A Really Great School in Wizard City.

In four hours of playing the game, I went from Level 1 to Level 9 in 4 hours.

Judging by my activity, that shows I really love this game.

I used to play in 2007-2012 back on my first account.
I used to be Level 49 until some administrator here changed my p-word for inactivity lol.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back here in Wizard 101.
Great game and I love all the new realms that were updated!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adam Dawnsword on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:

I used to be Level 49 until some administrator here changed my p-word for inactivity lol.

Welcome back!!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2013
Glad to hear that you're back! I myself had to take a break from the game earlier this year. But after about two months of not playing, and with it being summer, I was able to get back with my friends Hope to see you in the Spiral!

Hunter Wildforge, Transcendent
Hunter Legendtheif, Magus

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Welcome Back to The Spiral Wizard, Hope you Enjoy the Changes since 2007!

Sean ThunderStalker,Promethean Storm Wizard
Sean ThunderStalker,Exalted Death Wizard

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Adam Dawnsword on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:

Thank you for coming back. You might want to experiment with some other schools, though, if your old account lost your attention...

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
If you want to try another school try balance with storm as a secondary school. Most people tell me its a bad combo but hey, it works nothing less than perfect for me. Welcome back to the spiral!

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Welcome back! If you ever need any help, I'll be there. I'd recommend trying out the new fishing feature, it's pretty interesting.

Brittany 53

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Balanced Wizard on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
If you want to try another school try balance with storm as a secondary school. Most people tell me its a bad combo but hey, it works nothing less than perfect for me. Welcome back to the spiral!
Balance and storm does not sound like a bad combo to me. Balance and myth or balance and ice sounds kind of bad but yes, balance and storm would be good to try.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
Welcome back. i hope you liked all the new updates that were added by kI! Also if you want and tips or advice steven deathsword will always be there. Oh yea, fishing is really fun to if you want to try it i finished all of the quest so far, its pretty easy. And i see that you must be quite frutrated about what happened to your early account. My friend has not played for 4 years and he logged back on and for some reason it was completely fine, i was suprised. Oh yea i am a balance . good luck.

==

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
i think i started maybe last month. I am level 20 . I have access to all places in wizard101 except for the dungeon (Sunken City). I can go to Krokotopia. Right now im trying to unlock chamber of fire. I also got accepted to Grizzleheim today. After Krokotopia i will buy Grizzleheim. Or maybe Marleybone. Im not sure. I heard that after you complete Krokotopia you can go to Marleybone. Correct me if im wrong. Well Welcome back

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Balanced Wizard on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
i tried balance and storm and it worked alright at first it was great but once i got to higher lvls (30s+) I started to not use my storm spells anymore
i recently made a new balance wizard and found that learning death to feint then ice to tower shield works amazingly the feint is a great bonus to your balance spells that dont have many buffs and the tower shield is just filling in the blank with all the other shields balance has
then when i hit lvl50 i started to learn vengeance and some sun spells (strong, giant ect.)
doing the zeek quests in every world is also very helpful because you get the extra training points which is always nice to have

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Sorry, mydoggiesandy here. When i said i had access to all locations in wizar101 except for the dungeon, i meant to say wizard city. not wizard101. Just reminding.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
welcome back i love the game as well. bye and nice to meet yah

Survivor
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome back to the spiral.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011