Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do u lvl up fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
I wanted to know how u lvl up fast . Because currently I'm a lvl 16 balance sorcerer and I need to get to lvl 20 fast because I actully bought a deck that required lvl 20 on accident. Plz respond

Mason water weave
Lvl16 sorcererxD

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fastest way to level up is just follow the questline. There's are no shortcuts to leveling up. Storyline quests give more experience than just repeatedly fighting anything will ever get you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Health n mana on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
I wanted to know how u lvl up fast . Because currently I'm a lvl 16 balance sorcerer and I need to get to lvl 20 fast because I actully bought a deck that required lvl 20 on accident. Plz respond

Mason water weave
Lvl16 sorcererxD
You don't need to level up fast. The deck isn't going anywhere, and you should be purchasing your level 20 gear now anyway.
There are no shortcuts in this game. Do your quests, levels will come, and fairly quickly at this stage.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2012
I recommend you follow the quest line as well. Also unrequired quest give experience.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Do your main quests, side quests; and help friends and players you meet - its the fastest way to level up; yes, it really is that simple.

I've been playing since 2008, and many folks I encounter in the game ask me how I level up my wizards so fast!?! And all I've ever done are my main quests, side quests; and help friends.

Alternative way to gain experience:

1. Fight bosses again
2. Go through dungeons
3. Go through house accessible dungeons
(Winterbane, Pagoda, Spiral Cup Gauntlet) via the castle tours

But Tyler; its so boring to farm (repeatedly fighting the same boss or doing dungeon over and over again).

For some players, doing anything more than once is too much; yet for other players, doing something over and over again is acceptable; because it leads to a clear goal (get experience, receive rare drops or pets, etc...)

For those who get bored quickly, you can change the way you approach the boss or dungeon:
  • Alternate doing whatever it takes to speed through the battle or dungeon; or alter the spells and gear you use to raise and lower the difficultly you experience.
  • Play with one hand tied behind your back (moderately challenge)

• Play with both hands tied behind your back while blindfolded (extremely challenging)

• Stomp your foot or feet as you click buttons on your keyboard
* While this has no influence on the game whatsoever...
...it feels really good to stomp your foot/feet!

And on the off chance you actually defeat the boss in one shot, or get the rare item or pet you seek while stomping; then you get bragging rights, and can tell everyone you have magical stomp powers!

Here's to you level up as fast as possible; or something better!

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
wow advancing in wizard 101 is as simple has just playing the game .... don't worry about leveling .... just play the game .... it comes very fast .... just don't do the main line quest .... stop along the way and help with side line quest also .... and i promise you your levels will be a lot higher then 20 ....

Thanks For Reading ....

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
You can speed up experience gain significantly if you accept every available quest and side quest and complete the talky bits for all of them before fighting anything. You will then be left with several quests where you have to fight some creature to continue. In some quests the creatures you have to fight will match up, and you can fulfill requirements for 2 or even 3 different quests by fighting the same creature. Note that quests often say to fight a creature in a specific place but you don't have to, if you fight the creature anywhere it spawns you get credit for defeating it or have the same chance to collect whatever. Strictly adhering to mainline and ignoring side quests will not level you as fast as you have few opportunities to double up on the monster fighting. What sticking to mainline does for you is advance you to new worlds faster.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Thx guys that helped I'm almost lvl 23 now xD
If u see me freind me I am mason water weave balance