Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

glitch in katzenstein lab in marley bone

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
ok i was doing this dugen on my death charactor and had a issue were at at the end of completing it i got a message that said to talk to watson again .and had to totaly re do the dungen all over again i tried it twice and it happed two times.just wanted to inform someone about this . cause at the end it told me to go back in the dungen to talk to watson .and hopeing this gets fixed so i can get my chactor futher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sistersky605 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
ok i was doing this dugen on my death charactor and had a issue were at at the end of completing it i got a message that said to talk to watson again .and had to totaly re do the dungen all over again i tried it twice and it happed two times.just wanted to inform someone about this . cause at the end it told me to go back in the dungen to talk to watson .and hopeing this gets fixed so i can get my chactor futher
Watson is not inside the dungeon. READ what the words say. You need to talk to Watson on the rooftop where you got the quest to begin with.

This is not a glitch; you just aren't paying attention.