Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggested fishing locations for the future

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Know a good, secluded spot for fishing that hasn't been entered yet? Suggest it here.

I'd like to fish in Munin Mistweaver's instance dungeon in Mirkholm Keep.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
In the worlds past mooshu. Maybe in ds you catch specific lava fish and draconian ones.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
I would love to see fishing at my own house ponds... although not sure what types will be put there if they decide to do that, any fish would be nice really, just to see the fish shadow animation in my pond is good enough for me :P

Other places would be in more dungeons and Avalon (which i am sure will come in future updates), excited to see if they will make Knight type of fish to add to my Ninja/Samurai collection of fish :)

I am not sure how lava fishing will work out as that might not be logic idea for KL team... unless you craft/buy special rods for it then that would be a cool idea, cause obviously our rods now will just melt trying xD

Excited to see the future updates!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I too would like to have the ability to fish in our houses. It would be cool if houses with water features had fish in them for fishing.

Also, I would like to see ocean beaches, like those in Celestia and Zafaria, have fish that you can catch as well.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
well have a few ideas
Aquila
celestia
zafaria
and its a big ocean out there but why not the new world (darn forgot the name lol) you have to cross that huge ocean how bout giving us a boat and go deep sea fishing there