Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with first few bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
Hi, I'm Blaze Griffinshield, a level 92 fire wizard, and I am having a lot of trouble defeating the first few bosses in Khrysalis. I already defeated the first ice boss by spamming meteor strike but now there is a balance boss and two storm minions. I am having a really hard time even though I have all of the spells available until level 92 and I can't get help for these bosses since they are a solo mission. I'm also using the Unseen hat, boots, and wand and waterworks body armor. Somebody please help.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Blaze Griffinshiel... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I'm Blaze Griffinshield, a level 92 fire wizard, and I am having a lot of trouble defeating the first few bosses in Khrysalis. I already defeated the first ice boss by spamming meteor strike but now there is a balance boss and two storm minions. I am having a really hard time even though I have all of the spells available until level 92 and I can't get help for these bosses since they are a solo mission. I'm also using the Unseen hat, boots, and wand and waterworks body armor. Somebody please help.
Dear Blaze,
For that last boss, I believe it is Mirrormask, correct? You are not allowed help, like the previous boss, Kaliklak, it is a solo fight, if you have crowns then you could do minions once in the battle but otherwise no outside help is allowed. I would take out the storm minions and then take out the balance, spamming your AOE spells would also be a good idea in this battle. Make sure you have good critical blocking armor, as well as a good critical boost because those storm minions tend to critical a lot and if you don't then you will be suffering major damage.