Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long did it take you to get a spell? Loremast.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
How long did it take you to get a spell from Loremaster? All I really want is Catalan but and wouldn't hurt either. Could someone tell me how long it took you to get a spell. Idk if it's just my 's bad luck or what. Any info would be nice! Thx!

Marcus Suncrfater, lvl 74

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Um I have done Loremaster like 50 times and I only get treasure cards.
Good luck with that....

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
If I were you I wouldn't bother getting Catalan in the first place, with all power pips Kraken has a much better pip/damage ratio. Colossal kraken does 442.5 damage per pip slot, while Colossal Catalan does 321 damage per pip slot. If you want to figure this out for yourself, take the damage (965) and divide it by the amount of pips it takes. Divide that by two and round down for your pip slots, and divide by the pip slots for your DPP.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
If I were you I wouldn't bother getting Catalan in the first place, with all power pips Kraken has a much better pip/damage ratio. Colossal kraken does 442.5 damage per pip slot, while Colossal Catalan does 321 damage per pip slot. If you want to figure this out for yourself, take the damage (965) and divide it by the amount of pips it takes. Divide that by two and round down for your pip slots, and divide by the pip slots for your DPP.
Idk if i'll use it as much it'd be cool just to have in my spell deck.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 74