Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New species and new classes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
So I love love love love love Wizard101, but I have a few suggestions that will make it more loveable.

(Suggestion #1) I think that there should be other species to make when you first join the game! Like a Mander! They could maybe have their own color for each class! Like the blue Manders for , or purple for , and orange for ! Just like how they explained it in Krokatopia. I feel that being human is getting a little boring so I want a few more species. Maybe with the new classes (See to suggestion #2) they could have their own species.

(Siggestion #2) Another suggestion is new classes. I love the ones you have now, but I think a few more would be terrific! Maybe water, air, or even sand! Different classes can have their own species too (See to suggestion #1)!!!

If any of you students or teachers out there have any new class or species ideas, please post it in the comments!

I hope you all take my idea into consideration and make it happen!

Isabella

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brooklen Sparkhear... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
So I love love love love love Wizard101, but I have a few suggestions that will make it more loveable.

(Suggestion #1) I think that there should be other species to make when you first join the game! Like a Mander! They could maybe have their own color for each class! Like the blue Manders for , or purple for , and orange for ! Just like how they explained it in Krokatopia. I feel that being human is getting a little boring so I want a few more species. Maybe with the new classes (See to suggestion #2) they could have their own species.

(Siggestion #2) Another suggestion is new classes. I love the ones you have now, but I think a few more would be terrific! Maybe water, air, or even sand! Different classes can have their own species too (See to suggestion #1)!!!

If any of you students or teachers out there have any new class or species ideas, please post it in the comments!

Isabella
1. No. You can polymorph with learned spells or treasure cards so this exists. This game is geared toward 10+ kids and family. The reason we are human is that humans are what we are in real life and this makes game play easier and more familiar.

2. New optional schools are fine. Water air and sand are all part of existing schools so those won't work.
sorry!

Survivor
May 12, 2009
ravenlady is right imo about the first part were polymorphsa already exist for that purpose, but for the new class i do think that would be pretty cool considering everyone loves something new to the game to having a new class with tons of new spells would bring a new life into the game, the only problem is i cant think of anything that hasnt been intertwined withing any current schools as it is

Survivor
Feb 21, 2014
RavenLady777 on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
1. No. You can polymorph with learned spells or treasure cards so this exists. This game is geared toward 10+ kids and family. The reason we are human is that humans are what we are in real life and this makes game play easier and more familiar.

2. New optional schools are fine. Water air and sand are all part of existing schools so those won't work.
sorry!
I think what she means is that at the beginning of the game you can be a different spices and I don't know what you mean by "easier." I think it would be the same.

For the new schools, I love all of the ideas. I don't think water is apart of ice. I have no idea what you mean by air already being in the classes, and sand I do understand for .
sorry!

Rylee

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Rylee Windtalon on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
I think what she means is that at the beginning of the game you can be a different spices and I don't know what you mean by "easier." I think it would be the same.

For the new schools, I love all of the ideas. I don't think water is apart of ice. I have no idea what you mean by air already being in the classes, and sand I do understand for .
sorry!

Rylee
water is for storm storm ids water and lightning air however could be a good new school type
dont forget about tempest or triton or storm shark when it comes to storm and water

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Brooklen Sparkhear... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:

Isabella
I don't think any of these are a good idea. 1) Since we already come from 'a very very distant realm' we probably simply are the native species, and I think being things like Manders would less cool and dramatic.

2) I will say it over and over again, new main schools CAN NOT happen because of quests, bnosses, etc. Especially those, air and water are all too similar to , and sand quite frankly sounds ridiculous, so these ideas will not work.