Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP golden cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
One time while I was playing a practice PvP match, I was losing so much, so I used a golden card. I won, yes, but then later while I was fighting a boss master, I had no golden cards! I lost and I regretted using my golden card, so I want to suggest something that will help everyone with this problem! If you are in a practice PvP and real PvP, when you use a golden card, you should get it back, but when you are fighting a monster, you lose it forever. This will help the gamers have golden cards when they really need it, but they don't have to worry about losing their golden cards in PvP! I hope you take my idea into consideration and make it happen.

Isabella

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brooklen Sparkhear... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
One time while I was playing a practice PvP match, I was losing so much, so I used a golden card. I won, yes, but then later while I was fighting a boss master, I had no golden cards! I lost and I regretted using my golden card, so I want to suggest something that will help everyone with this problem! If you are in a practice PvP and real PvP, when you use a golden card, you should get it back, but when you are fighting a monster, you lose it forever. This will help the gamers have golden cards when they really need it, but they don't have to worry about losing their golden cards in PvP! I hope you take my idea into consideration and make it happen.

Isabella
Those are treasure cards. They are earned (given as 'drops' by bosses, etc.,) or purchased, and experienced PvP'ers either hate or love them.

The rules cannot be changed because one person didn't pay attention on how Treasure cards work.

sorry... this cannot be a consideration in the game.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Sorry mate, but the rules are most likely going to not change. It is your decision when and where to use your Treasure Cards and if you chose to use them in PVP that is your fault. It clearly states that it's always a one-use spell no matter where you are so you really should've seen that coming.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009

Isabella
dont you know that their treasure cards how long have you been playing

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
If KingsIsle specifically developed an option for Treasure Card Practice PvP, I think the suggestion is great. It would be a nice opportunity to use your treasure cards without reprieve, as well as allow you to gain experience using them. Think of it like a Sandbox Mode. And, if you didn't want to play with treasure cards in your Practice PvP, that option would be available for you too with a single button click.

Let's try to think outside the box instead of saying "Well, this is how the game works, so this is how the game works." That's called circular reasoning, and it's a big bully that punches new ideas in the face and steals their lunch money.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009

Isabella
there are something called permanent cards please get them