Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What pets/mounts have you always wanted to have?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Pets~
So I was helping my sister with dragon Spyre today and I realized how cool the lava dragon things are. They are about the size of a pet dragon from wizard city but look so cool! I just think that dragon Spyre should have another pet and it's called dragon Spyre but I don't get a dragon? Also wisteria has no pets. I think I should get a goblin like the ones roaming the streets.
Grizzleheim, a little bear. (Like the ones that roam around the commons area thing in GH)
Zafaria could have a zebra
And I think you should be able to get a puppy from Marley bone

Mounts~
Okay so I am a big fan of Marley bone but I think you should be able to have a Marley bone themed mount. I was thinking like a car (4 person mount: 2 in front 2 in back)
Or maybe like a motorcycle mount with a Side car that your friend can sit in.
Also a heck hound mount. Like riding on the back of a heck hound. That would be cool.
What about like a drake from dragon Spyre? Or like a wave that carries you wizard like its surfing.
An ice serpent that you can ride.
A centaur would be cool.
Beetle mounts: storm beetle, gloom beetle, frost beetle, scarab, etc.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Do they have the little yellow angler things from Crab Alley? I always wanted one as a pet.
How about the Hobgoblins from Wysteria? They would make a funny pet.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
these are really good ideas. i wish ki could make those kind of mounts and pets. that would make wizard 101 so much cooler.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Haha yeah and what about a mount that looks like the dragons from Avalon that would be so cool!

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
TheLoneWizard158 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Do they have the little yellow angler things from Crab Alley? I always wanted one as a pet.
How about the Hobgoblins from Wysteria? They would make a funny pet.
Yes there is, actually(not sure about the yellow angler though).