Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Hello,
I have been doing Celestian quests for a while now. I finished all the ones I had in my quest log so I clicked on the new quest helper. It apparently finds quests in that world for you, but it says that there are no more available quests in that world. I know for a fact I have not finished Celestia, but there are no more available quests. Will they appear as I level up? I am currently level 57 . The only quests I still have are to find the Lounge Lizards and the books. I need to go to some areas like the Science Center and the Portico but don't have access to them because I have not done the quests that open them up for me. The quest finder keeps saying that there are no more available quests. Feel stuck, and don't know what to do next.
Any advice?
Please and Thank you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xArtemiszx on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
Hello,
I have been doing Celestian quests for a while now. I finished all the ones I had in my quest log so I clicked on the new quest helper. It apparently finds quests in that world for you, but it says that there are no more available quests in that world. I know for a fact I have not finished Celestia, but there are no more available quests. Will they appear as I level up? I am currently level 57 . The only quests I still have are to find the Lounge Lizards and the books. I need to go to some areas like the Science Center and the Portico but don't have access to them because I have not done the quests that open them up for me. The quest finder keeps saying that there are no more available quests. Feel stuck, and don't know what to do next.
Any advice?
Please and Thank you.
Your level doesn't have anything to do with quests you've missed along the way. The Celestia quest tree is below... see where you've left off...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
Your level doesn't have anything to do with quests you've missed along the way. The Celestia quest tree is below... see where you've left off...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree
I just finished all of the quests in the floating lands. I have access to Stormriven which means I've probably already done something in there. But I go around the places I have already done and search for more quests within it and there aren't any. I would go inside the Portico and the Science Center to look for quests, but it wont let me. I have membership, so it has nothing to do with buying that area with crowns.