Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Fair PvP"

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
I was playing as my level 40 life guy I was in a 2v2 and my partner left the warlords we were up against used storm lord and wiped me out. I said "well you have to admit that wasn't a very fair game considering my partner left" one of them then said it was fair I mean look at your level. I reminded them that they were warlords with way better gear and that I was life who needs 9 pips to cast a single gnome and 8 to cast a forest lord. While they only need 7 for a storm lord and 6 for a triton They not only have the attack advantage but they can get OP spells before I can get a single gnome and considering that its a 2v1 now I don't think that that is "fair"
Another thing I want to say is lifes pip cost for attacks should be lowered that way we at least stand a chance against a storm warlord who can cast spells way stronger for less pips.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Life does not need to hit like Storm or whatever you want, Life is a low damage school that is good at heals.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
Robobot1747 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Life does not need to hit like Storm or whatever you want, Life is a low damage school that is good at heals.
I'm not saying to increase its attack I'm saying to lower its attack pip cost cause the amount of pips life needs for a decent attack is ridiculous.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Ricochety on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm not saying to increase its attack I'm saying to lower its attack pip cost cause the amount of pips life needs for a decent attack is ridiculous.
Use Monstrous enchanted hits and/or train a secondary school with its mastery amulet (Balance up to Sandstorm for example). It's a lot more effective than relying on one hit alone to take down the opponent.