Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Numbers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
I think all the numbers in Wizard101 are getting to high; health, pips, etc. So I wanted to ask other people about possible solutions they could forsee to this problem.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Power pips stop progressing at level 50. Mana stops at 50 also and only resumes at level 90+. I really don't see what "problem" you forsee. Health barely increases with level but increasing damage and critical balances that.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
2019amisany on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I think all the numbers in Wizard101 are getting to high; health, pips, etc. So I wanted to ask other people about possible solutions they could forsee to this problem.
So we might actually be fairly matched against bosses who start with 14 pips and have armour piercing, infinite amounts of critical and block, and more health than 6 ice wizards put together? How is this a problem?

We are level 100 now. The bosses keep getting stronger, yet our stats remain largely unchanged since about level 60. I have 3 exalted wizards, who are all still in level 60 gear because it's better than anything available at level 100. Gear at the upper levels is a bunch of critical, with resist to maybe 2 or 3 schools (unless you are ice), and is 100% useless (again, unless you're ice).

I don't know in what world 3300 health is too much. And the crafted gear for balance is terrible; it requires us to make 2 sets, both of which are inferior to my waterworks set.

-von
exalted transcendent grandmaster magus