Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

farming

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
when farming i think that you should only get your school drops instead of other schools that your probably never going to use unless you put it in shared bank which some people do some don't. i just think it will be easier to get what you want.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nathan owlhaven on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
when farming i think that you should only get your school drops instead of other schools that your probably never going to use unless you put it in shared bank which some people do some don't. i just think it will be easier to get what you want.
I agree and disagree. I was happier farming Olympus for the lvl 30 gear on my level 90 wizard. We did the optional boss for the Enchanted pet which only took three goes. I have manged to get all school sets and crafted up the Myth for my recent Myth wizard. I believe I can make it to my level 56 crafted gear with this farmed gear. I hate farming so if I do it has to be easy and quick.

Higher level dungeons I agree school only drops are more fair. I don't think it will raise the drop rate any though. It does seem to raise the frustration level to get not you school stuff in a difficult dungeon go. This bar seems to have been set too high in the game so only those who can repeat these instances with their team, many times, can get the gear effectively.

I clearly do not have the fortitude required to repeat things over and over again with no results gained. It's about the only thing I loose patience with in the game.

Mary

Champion
Jan 27, 2010