Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
HEY! I love this game so much just wanna say. Sadly, I'm stuck and Sir George Martyn Won't appear. I would love if ANYONE could fix this!

Thanks,
Jenna JadeSpear 80

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
MY Quest is stuck too what do i do it tells me to talk to pike Del lago in caliburn and to give him the antidote but he is healed and it wont let me talk to him there is no question mark on his head what happend some one plz help help i need to do this it is my main quest.

Administrator
Hello young wizards,

I'm sorry you both seem to be stuck on your quests. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com with your account name (no password), character name and the name of the quest that is stuck, and they will help you get back on track.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I have also been stuck on the exact same quest. I have 4 other wiz well past this point in the game and none have had this problem. Sadly I have emailed support about this problem numerous times and have only received the automatic responses. It has been 2 weeks now and I am still stuck. I have uninstalled wizard 101 and reinstalled it and that did not help just created hours of reloading all the parts of the game that I previously had. Very disappointed that I can not get any help here.