Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need the names of some wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
So I was training my pet when I saw this really cool looking wand. It was a black and green wand with a green glowing eye floating on the top. I tried looking up by searching the details of the wand but couldn't find anything. Anyone know what wand it is?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
That's the crafted "Heart of Darkness" from Azealia the ArmsMaster in Sardonyx.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
I think it's called Heart of Darkness. It's the death maycast weapon from Khrysalis.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
It's the "Heart of Darkness" wand, the Death Shadow-Forged weapon.
-Nick level 100

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
thatw10oneguy on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
So I was training my pet when I saw this really cool looking wand. It was a black and green wand with a green glowing eye floating on the top. I tried looking up by searching the details of the wand but couldn't find anything. Anyone know what wand it is?
The wand is called the Heart of Darkness and it is a crafted wand, so you will need to become a promo crafter and also unlock Azealia the Armsmaster which is the recipe vendor for the Heart of Darkness

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
I believe I have the picture of the wand your referring to in my head, but I'm afraid I don't know the name of it either.

Try inspecting the wizard next time you see one with that wand, and hover your mouse over the wand button. It should give you the name along with the stats and level requirement.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
thatw10oneguy on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
I believe the wand you're talking about is the Death may cast wand, "Heart of Darkness" which can be found in Khrysalis sold by Azealia The Armsmaster. You need to have defeated the quest "Price of the Blade" before she is unlocked.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Ok, I think you're referring to the wand called "Heart of Darkness"(crafted wand), which is a shadow-forged wand for players who are level 95+.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
ZeiZei on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I believe I have the picture of the wand your referring to in my head, but I'm afraid I don't know the name of it either.

Try inspecting the wizard next time you see one with that wand, and hover your mouse over the wand button. It should give you the name along with the stats and level requirement.
That won't work, maycast wands are terrible and best used for stitching.