Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem quests (call of the north)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2014
Hi. I'm new to this site, and would like to ask a question about the quests call of the both and lending a paw. It says on the page for immigrant song, that if you are under 25, you get the quest call of the north, and them go to lending a paw. It says if your 25 or higher, you just get lending a paw. Do the wizards under 25 get a special quest because of their level at the end of immigrant song? I don't want to pass level 25 yet if it means I get an exclusive quest for a lot of xp.
I also thought that maybe the level 25 and up people get the quest, but they still have to see the headmaster to continue, and the level 25 and under people just get the quest to see the headmaster, but don't get the quest to go to the virgid roughlands. Can you straighten this up for me? I want to know how these quests work, and if certain wizards get extra quests just for being on a lower level. I don't want certain wizards getting extra xp just because of their level. Even though these quests are for getting into the virgid roughlands, I understand it is a similar circumstance for getting into mirkholm keep and ravenscar and wintertusk

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No quests are limited to only lower levels. You cannot get certain quests in GH until level 25 is all it means. The reason it lists them under certain quests is that you need that quest as a prerequisite for getting the later quest at level 25. If you haven't done the first one, you won't get the second at level 25 until you complete the first.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
akurland45 on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I'm new to this site, and would like to ask a question about the quests call of the both and lending a paw. It says on the page for immigrant song, that if you are under 25, you get the quest call of the north, and them go to lending a paw. It says if your 25 or higher, you just get lending a paw. Do the wizards under 25 get a special quest because of their level at the end of immigrant song? I don't want to pass level 25 yet if it means I get an exclusive quest for a lot of xp.
I also thought that maybe the level 25 and up people get the quest, but they still have to see the headmaster to continue, and the level 25 and under people just get the quest to see the headmaster, but don't get the quest to go to the virgid roughlands. Can you straighten this up for me? I want to know how these quests work, and if certain wizards get extra quests just for being on a lower level. I don't want certain wizards getting extra xp just because of their level. Even though these quests are for getting into the virgid roughlands, I understand it is a similar circumstance for getting into mirkholm keep and ravenscar and wintertusk
Maybe this will help. I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim, and it even shows the Level Requirement for each area. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it, like "who" gives the quest, and prequests or requirements.

In Grizzleheim, you get access to different areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
May 31, 2014
Thank you so much for that clarification