Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finally Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I got to Celestia this Monday and I am very happy! So I would like to know how you all felt when you got to Celestia!Also you might recognize my favorite author's name as one of my wizards name's. If so then Warriors, Seekers, and Survivors forever!

Jessica Winterflower level 48,Julia Storymask level 9,Erin Hunter level 10,Tatiana Dreamsong level 14,Taylor Swift level 5,Jasmine Winterblossom level 8Angela Ice level ?,Kestrel Thunderblade level ?,andTasha Ravenbreeze level ?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
balance wizard on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
I got to Celestia this Monday and I am very happy! So I would like to know how you all felt when you got to Celestia!Also you might recognize my favorite author's name as one of my wizards name's. If so then Warriors, Seekers, and Survivors forever!

Jessica Winterflower level 48,Julia Storymask level 9,Erin Hunter level 10,Tatiana Dreamsong level 14,Taylor Swift level 5,Jasmine Winterblossom level 8Angela Ice level ?,Kestrel Thunderblade level ?,andTasha Ravenbreeze level ?
I was excited at first (especially with the wizard I soloed that dungeon with) and then stunned at the huge increase in difficulty.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
On my first wizard , I was initially really excited. That quickly turned into really annoyed and forced me to go back and finish all side quests in all worlds before proceding. Especially Griz and Tusk. After doing that I found it a lot easier and adapted to the increased difficulty. It seems a lot harder than Dragonspyre at first, but Celestia is also a lot easier in one very big way. Up through Dragonspyre, creatures cast offschool spells. In Dragonspyre for example you might be nearly immune to and fighting a creature, and then he casts out of the blue. In Celestia, the mobs (at least the main school ones) stick to their schools. If you are fighting you can dress for resist. If , dress for resist... Celestia is also around the level that you can buy very good resist gear from the Bazaar for almost every school. This makes solo fighting quite a bit easier.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I felt really exited mostly because of astral magic and a change of problem. Something you must know is that once you get done with survey camp that everything will be close to impossible to solo. Just saying.
Richard level 53

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
celestia is easy for me because I am at the beginning but I got to the first dungeon and I can't go in because I am scared it will be an uneasy dungeon

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
I was excited too! However, I did die a lot and lose confidence in my level. But if you get the waterworks gear, then celestia gets a ton easier! I have full firestarter and I'm at the end of celestia. (Trial of Spheres)