Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Return Mastery Amulets

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I regret buying the Ice Mastery Amulet. It was a good idea in Zafaria, when the game was less one-hit everything and more Work-Your-Way-to-Victory.
I really want to return the ice mastery amulet and get the life one, which is now more useful in Azteca and Khrysalis.

I know KI is going to say something like "If you buy something in real life and don't want it anymore, you have to deal with it." But if I buy something in real life and regret it soon after (which is the deal here) I'll return it, and I want to do so here. It'll be very helpful.

\

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Sorry mate, deal with it. If I can just exchange stuff at a 100% rate, I can just get new crowns gear whenever I feel like it. Why exactly would you buy an Ice mastery anyway; why not Storm or Life?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SparkySywer on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
I regret buying the Ice Mastery Amulet. It was a good idea in Zafaria, when the game was less one-hit everything and more Work-Your-Way-to-Victory.
I really want to return the ice mastery amulet and get the life one, which is now more useful in Azteca and Khrysalis.

I know KI is going to say something like "If you buy something in real life and don't want it anymore, you have to deal with it." But if I buy something in real life and regret it soon after (which is the deal here) I'll return it, and I want to do so here. It'll be very helpful.

\
You cannot 'return' anything in the game and I doubt KI will implement this; this is not a store. You can, however sell it for gold.

I do, however, agree it would be nice option. I doubt that your timing would work though since you've had it longer than a day or so. Sorry!

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
SparkySywer on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:

\
Seriously? they just had a sale on amulets. They were all on sale for 5000 crowns. You could have just bought a life mastery amulet then.*shrug* As for not wanting it anymore. *shrug* Start another wizard and give it to that wizard.