Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School of Chaos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Have you ever thought about opposite elements like and , or and ? and then you make it to and what? What I think is that it should be CHAOS! School colors Red, Orange and Black. New spells and everything! If they added a new schools they would add spells, crown houses, cloths, housing items, worlds and more! Post your ideas for Chaos school in the comments below!

Thanks for reading,
Wolf Emeraldmask
Mastermind

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
They already sort of have a chaos school in Wysteria. But, the problem is that you cannot learn any spells from it. So, if KingsIsle did make a chaos school, it would be like copying the one in Wysteria. Maybe if you came up with a different name for it, it could work.

~Cheyenne RavenSong

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Wolf EmeraldMask on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Have you ever thought about opposite elements like and , or and ? and then you make it to and what? What I think is that it should be CHAOS! School colors Red, Orange and Black. New spells and everything! If they added a new schools they would add spells, crown houses, cloths, housing items, worlds and more! Post your ideas for Chaos school in the comments below!

Thanks for reading,
Wolf Emeraldmask
Mastermind
I already had the idea of the school of Chaos! (link below, I hope it works!)
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/the-school-of-chaos-8ad6a41945d5bff90145f94c33c90737
It would have been the opposite of balance and harmony and upmost Chaos and have awful accuracy and amazing attacks that storm would awe in. My symbol for Chaos was an upside down impossible triangle, nice to know that people have same thoughts as you...