Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I Have a level 50 spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I am in school and I became level 50, although I didn't get a new spell. Was I supposed to get a new spell? If not, then what level do I get the next spell?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
You do not get a spell for level 50 just for 48 which is frost giant in your case and the grandmaster title plus a training point. The next spell you get is at 58 which is snow angel. 55 as a side spell in wintertusk if you have done that. This link could possibly help as well. www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells
May the fire shine bright
Austin Firecaster Exalted Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jonothan rosesinge... on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
I am in school and I became level 50, although I didn't get a new spell. Was I supposed to get a new spell? If not, then what level do I get the next spell?
No. You got a spell at level 48. The next one is at level 55:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

there is a trainable spell, in Celestia (see the link above) but it's not given by Professor Greyrose

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's mega taunt and mega distract from Tupa Taua in Celestia at level 50 (both pretty worthless). After that your next spells are lvl 55 Frozen Armor (side quest in GH), 58 Snow Angel, 68 Woolly Mammoth...

For future referrence:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Survivor
May 13, 2011
There is no spell at level 50.
Your next spell level depends how your doing in wintertusk:
1. at level 55, you will get a quest from baldur goldpaws in old town, which will send you to sudrilund to fight skabrok, after which you will get Frozen Armor
2. At level 58, Wolly Mammoth is given by a spell quest from your professor.
3. At level 58, Y If you have entered Nordlilund, your professor will a quest that gives you an ice wyvern pet

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
jonothan rosesinge... on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
At level 48, you receive frost giant
At level 58, you receive snow angel
At level 68, you receive wholly mammoth
At level 88, you receive the spell that i forget the name of o:

Hope this helped!!!

Angela Gem, Level 100
KatieGoldFountain, Level 49
Kaitlyn Glade, Level 25
Nicole StarSmith, Level 24
Christina SummerWraith, Level 14
Olivia Cloud, Level 10