Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tartarus and Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
Countless people are getting frustrated with the drop rates now with Morganthe and Tartarus. Many other people and myself would like to see the people who thought the drop rates up struggle for literally days in total of their lives to get some gear in a game made for kids and when most kids try to finish a dungeon they cant finish because their parents set them a time limit. Well, i already know the answer is going to be be "Nothing worthwhile is easy" but still all I hear at the end is "ugh", "really?", and "nothing". Please make the drop rate 1% more at least. The last thing is I was the one who killed Hades and Poseidon but the person next to me who went in the battle last round got the hades robe and wand but all i got was a senator's hat.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Why did you bring up your final point there, regarding who got what? It's irrelevant. Everyone has the same chance to get gear, otherwise it would be unfair to people who help buff the hitter.