Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch meet up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2013
Hi, my wizard name is Samantha Griffenheart. I have been collecting pets for a while now and I was looking to hatch with some of the following:

Deer knight

Velociraptor
Fiendish Foo-dog
Sunfire Foo-dog

Sea turtle

If anyone has any of these and are willing to hatch, that would be awesome.

I have tons of pets but the following are adult + :

Scarecrow
Wraith (may cast deathblade)
Jellyfish (May cast deathblade)
Frankenbunny (one heal card, can't remember its name)
Brave hound
Ladybug (may cast lifebat, gives unicorn card at baby)
Storm bird (gives one stormbird at ancient)
Blaze Beast (gives fireblade)
Meow Wing (gives button tom, and takes away one negative sheild, may cast amplify)
I have many others that just need to be leveled up. There are so many that I own a house just for them

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
hey. i have a aunfire foo dog if you want to hatch with that. i really want to hatch it with your scarecrow pet, ice been looking for someone to hatch one with me for a while now. tell me when you want to meet up.

Survivor
May 09, 2013
Oooh! Yes please! I am free at any time, so we can meet up whenever is best for you!

Survivor
May 09, 2013
Just an update on the pets I have. I just leveled up a Pixie Queen (57 w/card) to adult!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
just give me a few days to get money, i just spent all of it on a bengal tiger mount, so ill tell u the realm, my in game name, and the other details when i have enough

Survivor
May 09, 2013
Okay Great! Thank you so much, I will keep an eye out for your post. I also have to save up some gold, I have been hatching a lot lately to get pets that I don't have.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
ok im ready to hatch. lets meet at 1 PM U.S central time, in scarecrow realm at the hatchery. my name is matthew, im a death student, i dont have text chat, and right now i have dragonriders gear on. i am level 40-43 by the time youll see me. thanks.