Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to buy the Big Casle

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I have seen gigantic home that have pvp arenas inside of them. One was a castle and one was like a pyramid theme. I want to know where you can buy these kind of houses. I have seen all the other houses for sale like the storm, death, life, balance, fire, ice....etc. But the houses I'm talking about are huge and like I said include pvp arenas in them. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Defender
May 11, 2012
hopefulz33 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
I have seen gigantic home that have pvp arenas inside of them. One was a castle and one was like a pyramid theme. I want to know where you can buy these kind of houses. I have seen all the other houses for sale like the storm, death, life, balance, fire, ice....etc. But the houses I'm talking about are huge and like I said include pvp arenas in them. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Hi. These types of houses are cool, and some hold surprises. They are sold as bundles which usually include the house, a mount, a pet, and armor. You can purchase these card bundles at places like GameStop, Walmart, etc. When they are done being sold at stores, then some become available to be bought directly through the Wizard101 website. Check it out, they have some available for sale now, but act fast, because as soon as the bundle is done being sold from the website, the bundle will be retired and will usually no longer be available for purchase. These types of houses cannot be bought from the crown shop in the game. If you can only buy things from in-game, may I suggest the Red Barn Farmhouse. Though it does not have a PVP arena, it is fairly large, is wonderful for gardening, and, best of all, it can be bought for gold instead of crowns. Have fun, and good luck in your search.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
hopefulz33 on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for being so helpful.
Also if I may add, keep in mind if you do purchase a bundle with castle/palace it is not transferable to any other wizard with in your account. In other words the wizard you redeem it on will be the only one that can use and own that housing. All the other items redeemed can be put in your shared bank and used by other wizards.

Mary