Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oka's Chest Problem

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Ok - I searched and found the answer about how to do the quest Oka's Chest. So I went inside the Grand Arena and stood just inside and waited for the code to appear. But no code came. I scooted up a few inches and still no code. I tried and tried and could not get the code to appear. Any thoughts?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
First of all, standing at the entrance of the Grand Arena won't help. You need to go into the Mander's Trophy Room (all the way straight, turn left and go to end). Go inside and solve the puzzle. When you enter the 3 stone tablets on the far side of the room show the answer and the disappear when you move. I'll give you a hint, 1 is part of the world's name and the other 2 shine.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hopefulz33 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Ok - I searched and found the answer about how to do the quest Oka's Chest. So I went inside the Grand Arena and stood just inside and waited for the code to appear. But no code came. I scooted up a few inches and still no code. I tried and tried and could not get the code to appear. Any thoughts?
As seethe42 explained, you see the code when you enter the Mander's Trophy Room, not just the Grand Arena. If you still have the quest "Trophy Quest" to use Oka's Chest, then your Quest Arrow Helper should point you in the right direction.

Once you enter the Trophy Room, just stand still, and you will see "yellow banners" appear on the back wall in that room. The clues you need are on those banners. If they disappear before you make a note of what the clues are, just leave the room and come back in. The banners will reappear for a short time again. (If you approach and read the book in the center of the Trophy Room, that is basically what it tells you.)

Once you make note of the clues (something like a crok head, etc.), then you go to those obelisks in the center of the room and light them up.

That will make Oka's chest appear and you can interact with it.

Hope this helps.