Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The way schools act...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
Yes, I am taking this from a past topic, but it intrigued me. How do you think wizards in the schools act? Lemme give an example:

Fire- Get angry a lot. Very cleaver and think that they can do it all. Play sports like basketball or track. Drink Whiskey as adults and love summer the most.

Ice- Husky, but not fat. Well built and strong. Very on-going. Likes Rootbeer and Snow. Calm and Gentle unless you make them mad which rarely happens.

Storm- Jocks. Play all the sports. Smart and good at inventing. Loves rain and storms, and have a "Shocking attitude"

Life- Very social and funny. Loves nature and everyone. Quite religious and very nice. Easy-going and full of energy.

Myth- Hard workers. Study a lot and rarely communicate with others. Likes to spend time alone. Leaders, has others do work for them.

Death- Quiet but very smart. Anti-Social but has a few good friends. Likes to spend time alone, and like chaos and destruction.

Balance- Peacemakers. Friends with everyone, and very curious. Has fast reflexes and good at sports. Smart and cleaver.

Agree with my list? Post how you think the schools act. (Please do, I love reading that stuff)

-The General

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
General Jack Squat on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Yes, I am taking this from a past topic, but it intrigued me. How do you think wizards in the schools act? Lemme give an example:

Fire- Get angry a lot. Very cleaver and think that they can do it all. Play sports like basketball or track. Drink Whiskey as adults and love summer the most.

Ice- Husky, but not fat. Well built and strong. Very on-going. Likes Rootbeer and Snow. Calm and Gentle unless you make them mad which rarely happens.

Storm- Jocks. Play all the sports. Smart and good at inventing. Loves rain and storms, and have a "Shocking attitude"

Life- Very social and funny. Loves nature and everyone. Quite religious and very nice. Easy-going and full of energy.

Myth- Hard workers. Study a lot and rarely communicate with others. Likes to spend time alone. Leaders, has others do work for them.

Death- Quiet but very smart. Anti-Social but has a few good friends. Likes to spend time alone, and like chaos and destruction.

Balance- Peacemakers. Friends with everyone, and very curious. Has fast reflexes and good at sports. Smart and cleaver.

Agree with my list? Post how you think the schools act. (Please do, I love reading that stuff)

-The General
This is fantastic but uh, would this be considered fanfiction or an idea? I wish they could do this but "religious" life wizards could get Kingisle sued! It's weird, I know, but the world isn't as nice as it once was..

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
hey that is so true! my brother in law is myth and he is just like that, and i am life and i act just like tha...X falls down X aww, who put that piece of ice there! greyrose!

isaac goldheart lvl 23

hurt

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I might be an exception, but the fire for me is off.

I don't get angry a lot, I don't think I'm that clever, I hate sports, and I can't stand the summer.

One trait about most people who truly fit fire is their passion. When doing the simplest thing, they will always have passion and a heart for the action. Firefighters, veterinarians, doctors, and other such jobs are usually held by people with fire in their hearts because it takes passion and understanding to do them.

Delaney Stormglade- Level 44 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
The Death description matches me almost completely. Allow me to put it into my own words, as I am a Death Wizard myself.

Smart, but does not get paid any attention. Quiet. Has very few friends, but the friends they do have will always be there for them, and will never leave. Powerful, but afraid. Sometimes likes to do crazy things, to get that close-to-death feeling. They tend to wait till the last minuet. They always are thinking about what others are thinking about them. We are also impatient, and want to learn more.

-Nick level 95
"Waiting for Khrysalis part two to go live"

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
General Jack Squat on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:

-The General
XD i not husky i normal but ya that's so me

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You got me pretty well (I'm a death wizard) minus the chaos and destruction part. Seriously? Where'd u0yiu get that?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I have to say that depending on the school you are in, they kind of have their own attitude aswell.
These are not BIASd opinions, these are just my opinions of the attitude of wizard in the schools i have met.
Storm-They are ALWAYS up themselves, they think that they are the greatest and that they could beat everyone.

Fire-There is not much to tell about fire, seeing that i don't really have many friends who are fire but id say are average.

Myth-I find Myth the WORST the people in myth are so annoying because instead of asking a friend for help, they will just summon an annoying minion thing, furthermore, when you tell people to not enter into a battle that you are in, people do come in but they are usually the school of myth.

Death, Life, Ice and Balance-Most of the people I have met that are in these schools are usually very helpful and friendly towards other players, if you need someones help, speak to people of these schools.

Remember, these are NOT BIAS opinions.
Feel free to add me on Wizard101: Andrew Stormhunter

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I have a storm and a death character. And I've never really met that many people who act like these stereotypes. But for sure, I'm not full of myself as I am quite the opposite, and I absolutely hate sports. Later on I may put up what they're like to me. But for certain, for some reason people with "hex" or "thief" in their names seem to be rude, idk why...

SMB & JSB