Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just an idea... a soundtrack?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
I am unsure if this belongs in this catagory, but i'm sure it will be moved if it's not.
This is just a spontanous idea I had.
What if, after Khrysalis Part 2 hits the live realm, the people at Kingsisle make all the music in the game at that point into one big soundtrack and release it for download?
They could do it in parts (1st Arc, Grizzlehiem, etc...) or something like that!
I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE the music in Wizard101, and would like to hear it even if i'm not playing the game!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
ordeith on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
I am unsure if this belongs in this catagory, but i'm sure it will be moved if it's not.
What if, after Khrysalis Part 2 hits the live realm, the people at Kingsisle make all the music in the game at that point into one big soundtrack and release it for download?
They could do it in parts (1st Arc, Grizzlehiem, etc...) or something like that!
I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE the music in Wizard101, and would like to hear it even if i'm not playing the game!
OMG that would be awesome! I would love to hear music in the game on the go.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
ordeith on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like a great idea c: