Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So, I finally decide to craft.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Okay, so I finally decide that I want to start crafting again, so I go to Marleybone, because it was there area where I stopped the quests because they were boring for me.
So I see that the initiate crafter is Felicia Worthington so I go up to her. She has her crafting shop, and a quest I already took called Craft Services, So here is where the bug comes up, I dont have the quest in my Questbook and I have no clue what to do.
I only have one quest and its the main storyline in zf.

Please help me!

Nicholas Legendblade-66

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
nick8057 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so I finally decide that I want to start crafting again, so I go to Marleybone, because it was there area where I stopped the quests because they were boring for me.
So I see that the initiate crafter is Felicia Worthington so I go up to her. She has her crafting shop, and a quest I already took called Craft Services, So here is where the bug comes up, I dont have the quest in my Questbook and I have no clue what to do.

Please help me!

Nicholas Legendblade-66
Try going to Marleybone and using the Quest Finder in Regent's Square (it should point you to quests in that part first). If you don't get anything, try going to MooShu and speaking to Toshio (I think that's his name- the Adept Crafter), as you may have already completed the quest.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nick8057 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:

Please help me!

Nicholas Legendblade-66
Here is something else that might help you.

This quest tree for Mooshu shows "all" quests in Mooshu, including the crafting quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on different items for more details too (like "who" gives the quest, prequests or requirements, etc.).

And that fansite has a quest tree like that for almost every world in The Spiral.

Hope this helps.