Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Character?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
I was thinking of making a PvP character but could not decide which school. I was thinking maybe , or but I am not sure. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jasmine Jadestone
Grandmaster

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I would definitely say because of the health and tower shield. Storm has good damage but fizzles, and myth is good for medusa but doesn't have a major advantage. You can get past the poor attacks of ice by maybe getting some higher level ice treasure cards? Good luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Depends on your playstyle.
Like healing? Life.
Like playing defensively, but having an option to attack? Ice
Like being BEASTLY offensive, but not defensive? Storm.
Like doing DoT? Fire
Like hindering your opponents, and being able to heal and hurt at the same time? Death
Like removing blades/shields, playing off of minions, and hitting through shields? Myth
Like being balanced offensively/defensively, having a lot of options to change your playstyle? Balance

Each school has its ups and downs, choose which one suits you the most!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
Jasmine Jadestone on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking of making a PvP character but could not decide which school. I was thinking maybe , or but I am not sure. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jasmine Jadestone
Grandmaster
If your planning on doing Magus PvP lvl 38, go for ice. Ice dominates at Magus cause of the ice blade. If you want journeyman lvl 18, go for fire cause of heck hound. Myth, master pvp lvl 42 because of earthquake. If your myth I suggest 2v2 3v3 etc. But if you wanna be myth and 1v1, lvl to 48 for orthrus.
Storm, hmm I think Promethean but thats a bit high so try Adept lvl 20 and up. Or higher, since at lvl 28 ice gets Ice Guardian. 0_0.
Or, death for legendary lvl 68 because of dr. von. Hope I helped!

~Colin

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
glowstorm13 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
I would definitely say because of the health and tower shield. Storm has good damage but fizzles, and myth is good for medusa but doesn't have a major advantage. You can get past the poor attacks of ice by maybe getting some higher level ice treasure cards? Good luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Master
Ok, first, anyone can train tower. And when you get higher in lvl, storm doesn't fizz that much. My storm currently has 95 accuracy because he wears heavy rain slippers, sky scream armor, and sky scream hood. But storm does fiz earlier in the game. Meh, balance at lvl 75 cause of mana burn. And Ice doesn't have poor attacks once you get ice blade.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
Noohb on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Depends on your playstyle.
Like healing? Life.
Like playing defensively, but having an option to attack? Ice
Like being BEASTLY offensive, but not defensive? Storm.
Like doing DoT? Fire
Like hindering your opponents, and being able to heal and hurt at the same time? Death
Like removing blades/shields, playing off of minions, and hitting through shields? Myth
Like being balanced offensively/defensively, having a lot of options to change your playstyle? Balance

Each school has its ups and downs, choose which one suits you the most!
It's possible for a Storm to have high resist … just have sky scream and a pet with proof and defy. Or just get jade gear :P

~Colin